Two years on from its release, Husqvarna has revisited its adventure travel machine and given the Norden 901 a few tweaks to further improve its versatility.
For 2024, the Norden 901 retains the same proven, torquey, 889cc parallel twin engine, together with its light steel trellis frame, WP APEX suspension, and multiple ride modes and is still designed to offer outstanding comfort, particularly on longer rides when navigating rugged and challenging landscapes.
The new model sees updates to the lean-angle sensitive Cornering Motorcycle Traction Control (MTC), which now offers ten different levels of rear wheel slip, which can be selected when the optional Explorer Mode is engaged. With a setting to suit all riding abilities, those with more experience will enjoy drifting through turns, while riders new to travel machines will benefit from confidence inspiring traction when negotiating technical corners and unpredictable terrain.
Other new features found on the 2024 Norden 901 include a new USB port, along with Hazard Warning lights which can be quickly switched on in the event of an emergency. Finally, there’s a new exhaust system that meets EURO 5+ regulations.
Underlining the premium build quality of the Norden 901, the components used on this versatile machine are all chosen for their performance and durability. The Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR tyres, Bosch Cornering ABS, a Power Assist Slipper Clutch (PASC), and multiple ride modes combine to create the ultimate riding experience.
Husqvarna Motorcycles’ Norden 901 2024 will be available from February 2024 onwards at authorised Husqvarna Motorcycles dealers in Australia and New Zealand.
For further details head to www.husqvarna-motorcycles.com
- New grey and yellow graphics create a distinctive appearance
- Revised Cornering sensitive Traction Control allows for 10 levels of adjustable rear wheel slip with optional Explorer Mode engaged
- New exhaust system for EURO 5+ compliance
- New USB port on the side of the dashboard
- New Hazard Warning system
- Bosch Cornering ABS
- Chromium-molybdenum steel frame with engine as stressed member
- 889 cc parallel-twin engine with 105 hp peak power and 100 Nm of torque
- Adjustable WP APEX suspension provides exceptional comfort both on and offroad
- Four selectable ride modes (Street, Rain, Offroad, optional Explorer)
- Ride-by-wire throttle with adjustable response (in Explorer mode)
- Standard Easy Shift function (up and down Quickshifter)
- PASC Slipper clutch
- Tubeless spoked wheels with Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR tyres for balanced performance on and offroad
- Large capacity, 19-litre fuel tank provides an extended range of up to 400 km
- Optional Connectivity Unit provides TbT+ navigation, telephone calls in/out and music selection from the rider’s smartphone