- Registration is open for the competition for the best
- Plenty of potential for creativity and
personalisationwith five different categories
- Vote on Scramblerducati.com – the prize-giving for the winning bike will take place in May 2020
Custom Rumble, the two-yearly competition for the best
With the aim of providing even more freedom for personal reinterpretations, for this third edition the categories are increased and updated, there are in fact 4 categories dedicated to the Ducati Scrambler 800 and Sixty2 and one specifically for the Ducati Scrambler 1100.
The 5 concepts to take as a starting point for creating the custom motorcycle are:
- Rocker: bikes inspired by the culture of the legendary café racers which, in the 1960s, started off an authentic revolution in the world of motorcycles
- Cut-down: bikes in bobber style where all elements that are not strictly necessary are eliminated, for a really essential look
- All-Terrain: enduro-style Scramblers, perfect for any terrain and equipped with elements inspired by off-road riding
- Outsider: conceived for those who don’t want the restrictions of a particular category but prefer to give free rein to their creativity
- Bully: the special category dedicated to the Ducati Scrambler 1100, with no restrictions as to the type of bike or style
Registration is already open and will close on 30 December 2019. The participating
Participants in the Custom Rumble competition can share images and contents of their work-in-progress on their own Instagram and Facebook profiles with the #customrumble hashtag so as to be shared on the official Scrambler Ducati and Custom Rumble pages.