HOSTED BY SIMON CRAFAR
HDMoto Members priority purchase opportunity
On Thursday February 28th Simon Crafar, who is now globally renowned for rider training, and our MotoFest Legends will host a rider clinic for those wanting to hone their skills on track and learn about bike set-up, maintenance, sponsorship, media and all other aspects of the sport. Simon and our MotoFest legends will run a number of workshops throughout the day and riders will have access to the International Circuit to put into practice what they learn.
Riders are guaranteed at least 5 x 15-minute sessions on track. In between track sessions you will attend all of the following clinics, which will be conducted in a suite or garage.
- Riding fast – Motovudu style with Simon Crafar
- Making it to the top – Graeme Crosby and Aaron Slight
- Bike set-up tips – Paul Treacy, Kevin Magee & Stu Avant
- Media & Life After Racing – Steve Parrish & Chris Vermeulen
- Rider Safety – Karel Pavich, Pro Rider
All riders will also get a complimentary copy of Simon Crafar’s Motovudu DVD
Price is $349 per person for the day.
For more information, click over to our MotoEvents page: http://motoevents.nz/hampton-downs-legends-rider-clinic-track-day/
And to book, click over